Vacation rentals in Sweden
Rent this wonderful cottage with 8 beds in Östhammar, Uppland
Rent a private cape in the archipelago of Roslagen just an hour north of Stockholm. The Cape is located on an island with the sea next door and here you enjoy the archipelago life and fantastic sunsets.
The property is rented weekly to a maximum of 8 overnight guests (regardless of age) during June, July and August 2022 starting week 24 and ending week 34.
* High standard
* 8 comfortable beds distributed in three houses
* A landing stage of over 50 m2 for sun / bath and dinners in the sunset
* Sauna with panoramic window at the beach
* Two boat landing stage with sailboat depth
* Small sandy beach for the smallest children
* Golf course just 20 minutes away
* Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher and induction hob
* Charcoal grill with grill tools
* Washing machine
* Open plan with air conditioning
* Fireplace for cozy evenings and fire wood included
* Access to bigger rowing / motorboat, canoe and small sailing boat throughout the stay
* One of Sweden's most fishing-rich waters, rewritten in the fishing magazine ”Napp och Nytt”
* Located about 5 minutes from the mainland. Boat transport is included on arrival and departure
* Incineration toilet and outhouse
* Pets and indoor smoking are not allowed
* Bed linen is not included. Pillows and duvets are available for all beds
* The guest is responsible for cleaning the used areas. Cleaning materials and checklist are available
* Minimum age of responsible bookkeeper at least 28 years
* Not for partying parties
* Changeover days are Sundays. Check-in no earlier than 15:00 and check-out no later than 12:00.
Suitable for generational residents and well-to-do families who wish an amazing archipelago experience. Maybe you invite friends who are happy to come by sailboat / motor boat.
When you arrive by car, the landlord shows up and makes sure you are transported to the Cape. Arriving at the Cape you will get a brief overview of the facilities. At one of the landing stages is your own boat with a smal engine that you use freely during your stay. Before departure, you clean the spaces you have used (cleaning materials and checklist are available) and the landlord comes by by boat for departure to the mainland for home transport.
Read more at www.usala.se where you will also find movie clips and more pictures.
High season (v25-32): SEK 16,900 / week
Low season (v24 & v33-34): SEK 14,900 / week
2865 other visitors have seen this ad (#15404)
Send a rental inquiry or call the landlord Thomas Nordqvist at 0709-881008 (0709-881008).
Let your cottage! Insert an ad.
Or call the landlord Thomas Nordqvist at 0709-881008 (0709-881008).
No one has rated this object yet.
Rate this object (if you have rented/exchanged this object before)