Vacation rentals in Sweden
Rent this fresh house with 6 beds in Simrishamn, Skåne
Welcome to this newly built architect-designed house that is the perfect starting point for exploring the beautiful southeastern parts of Skåne - Österlen!
The house is exclusively furnished and there is plenty of social space for hanging out with family and friends. A short walk from the accommodation you reach the beach, sea and a nature reserve. In addition to a nice newly built house, and beautiful neighborhood, you can also explore old villages, the Kivik Cider factory, Mandelmann's Gardens, historical remains, art exhibitions, great restaurants and more (see list below). So the accommodation offers a lot in itself, but for those who want to discover more, there is a great selection available in one of Sweden's most beautiful areas.
The house was recently built, and has carefully selected material choices. The living room is light and open with underfloor heating, large windows from from floor to ceiling, fireplace, a TV with both Apple TV and Netflix. The kitchen has a stove from Smeg with double ovens. There is also a dishwasher, coffee maker and everything you could possibly need to cook good food, as well as a large table where everyone can fit. The bathroom (there is just the 1) is also well equipped with washer / dryer and limestone floor with underfloor heating. Outdoors, there is a dining area under the roof, sun loungers, basket-net and an outside shower. The house also has a fast broadband.
- Bedroom 1: double bed, 180 cm wide
- Bedroom 2: bunk bed, 2 x 90cm, TV with Netflix and Xbox One
- Bedroom 3: bunk bed, 2 x 90cm- Bedroom 4: in the small separate house. Sofa-bed, 140cm wide.
The house is located in south-eastern Skåne, in Österlen, and there are lots of things to do and discover. Within walking distance (700m) you reach the beautiful and quiet Knäckbäckshusens Beach where you can go for a morning dip and a cup of coffee. Next to the beach is Knäbäckshusen historical village where you can stroll around in lovely surroundings. At 300m distance you reach Stenhuvud's nature reserve, here you can take long walks or go for runs (you have a great view over at the nature reserve from the house). In addition to a lovely surrounding area, you can take the car shorter distances to several different tourist destinations, including:
- Kivik Museum, the Cider factory (kiviksmuseum.se/?lang=en, 15 min)
- Mandelmann's Gardens (mandelmann.se/english, 10 min)
- Ale's Stones (visitskane.com/classic-attractions/ales-stones, 40 min)
- Brösarps Hills (The Lord of the Ring-like walking environment, brosarp.se/brosarps-backar 20 min)
- The sandy beaches at Haväng and Sandhammaren (25 and 40 min)
- Christinehof's Eco Park and Castle (christinehofsekopark.se 30 min)
- Classic fishing villages such as Vitemölla, Brantevik and Skillinge (15 and 25 min)
- Great restaurants and places for genuine Swedish "fika"
When booking, guests receive a complete list of our recommended places to visit. Even though the above links sometimes lack good photos, they are all well-deserved visits!
From The Guardian: “Make time for a trip to Kivik Art Centre, a forested sculpture park with epic sea views, and a quick swim at Stenshuvuds national park. When the weather’s right, it feels more like St Barts than Sweden.”
The house and the area are thus well suited for unwinding, as well as for fun and
229 other visitors have seen this ad (#15534)
Send a rental inquiry or call the landlord Erik Abrahamsson / Semesterboenden Ab at -.
Let your cottage! Insert an ad.
Or call the landlord Erik Abrahamsson / Semesterboenden Ab at -.
No one has rated this object yet.
Rate this object (if you have rented/exchanged this object before)